MBBS, MS (Obs. & Gynae) FMAS, DMAS
|Name||Dr. Neha Poddar|
|Qualifications||M.S. Obstetrics and Gynaecology ,PGD Ultrasonography|
|DMC Registration no||65544|
|Husband’s name||Dr. Mayank Poddar|
|Date of birth & age||15/02/86, 28 yrs|
|Clinic||J-62, Patel Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P. 201001|
Under Graduate Medical Training
M.B.B.S.- Government Medical College, Haldwani(Kumaon University)
Post Graduate Medical Training-
- M.S. OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and hospital,Jaipur. Passed in July 2013.
- Post Graduate Diploma Ultrasonography, Dr. Randhwa’s institute of Ultrasonography, Delhi
Worked for 3 years in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur as a PG resident, experience has been attained in variety of surgical cases.
Jaipur fertility and medical research centre: Artificial reproductive techniques and microsurgery: 2 months training
Paediatrics: Neonatal resuscitation and immunization: 1 month training
3 months Senior Residency in GTB Hospital, Delhi.
1. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, study entitled “Prospective comparative study of orally administered misoprostol 600 micrograms versus carboprostol 125 micrograms in active management of third stage of labour”
2. Jaipur fertility and medical research centre, study entitled “Comparative analysis of serum AMH, serum FSH and serum estradiol in predicting ovarian reserve” in Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences.
1. Paper entitled “Our experience with lumbar epidural analgesia in labour” Rajasicon 2010, Jaipur chapter.
2. Poster presentation “Rare case of paraplegia post spinal anaesthesia in an uncomplicated caesarean delivery” Narchi 2012, New Delhi.
1. VI National conference of Indian society of colposcopy and cervical pathology (ISCCP 2011), Jaipur
2. Rajasthan state conference of ISA (RAJISACON 2011), Jaipur
3. Conference on practical infertility management, November 2011, Jaipur
4. 11th World congress and 19th Indian conference on NARCHI, 2012, New Delhi: presented poster.
5. 15th practical course and CME in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Maulana Azaz medical college, Delhi. October 2012
6. FOGSI PG crash course: FORCE 2012, S.N. Medical college, Agra
7. IAP-AAP-LDSC Neonatal resuscitation program, first golden minute project, 2012, Jaipur
8. National conference of Indian society of colposcopy and cervical pathology (ISCCP 2012), Jaipur
9. Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic surgery workshop, 2013, Jaipur
10. ICOG 2013: participated in workshop on ‘Fetal medicine and surveillance’, presented a paper entitled “Misoprostol 600 micrograms versus carboprostol 125 micrograms in active management of third stage of labour”